Friday, July 16, 2021

[theqoo] A LOT OF FOREIGN CELEBRITIES HAVE A NIPPLE PIERCING
















It hurts less than you think and you can start laying on it after 2 weeks
But they said that since nipples recover really fast, the skin will grow back right away within a day if you take it out

original post: here

1. Uaaagh it looks f*cking painful

2. I'm more shocked by the fact that they can walk around no-bra rather than the nipple piercing. I'm so jealous

3. Just looking at it hurts me ㅠ

4. Piercings already look painful to me so I won't do it but on the nipple... wow.....

5. I'm so jealous that they can walk around no-bra

6. Just why..?

7. Oh my.. just looking at it is painful but seeing how people claim it's not painful is unexpected

8. I get that it's their own choice but I don't get it ㅜㅜㅜㅜ just looking at it is painful enough ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

9. Uaaagh looks f*cking painful

10. I don't care about the piercing but I'm jealous about the no-bras

11. But why would they do it on the nipple? I'm curious

12. Looks like it's fashionable to go around without wearing a bra like it's no big deal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com