Monday, August 16, 2021

[theqoo] THE WAITING LINE IN FRONT OF SHINSEGAE DEPARTMENT STORE TODAY






They are waiting for the luxury goods stores to openㅇㅇ

original post: here

1. Although I've lined up for things I wanted to buy and understand their feelings... I also wonder why you would want to buy goods that are worth thousands of dollars and get coldly treated by the sales people

2. I bet that the VVVVVVVVVVIP people were already done shopping in their private rooms

3. It's up to them if they want to live like this.... as long as they keep their distance

4. Are they doing this because of the current situation and they are unable to travel overseas? Because they don't have any other route to buy luxury goods aside from buying it locally?

5. The people belittling them in the comments are surprising. You guys would wait in line for idols goods, idols fansigns or workshops. But if we mock you guys, you make a fuss while being unable to respect other people's tastes...

6. Why is Chanel increasing their prices again?

7. I'm just jealous

8. Why don't I have money.. Me too I want to buy luxury goods

9. Let's social distance ourselves a bit... There were so many Covid cases from Busan's Centum Shinsegae's luxury stores

10. Will there be no more lining up after Corona? I don't have money so I just want to do eye-shopping. I won't be able to wait in line ㅜ

11. If ever I were to buy a luxury good, I feel like my feelings would be tied to the price so I don't want to feel bad while buying the good... And would I do if I had luxury goods anyways? The fact that I'm buying them to experience having luxury goods is so not luxurious ㅋㅋ

12. The people lining up are resellers. People who really have money won't be lining up like that

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com