Monday, August 16, 2021

[theqoo/enter-talk] RED VELVET 'QUEENDOM' MV



original posT: here

1. The song is good, it's been a long time since I've heard a song that was an easy listen from the start

2. Looks like they're going to maintain RV's color, the song is good but a bit boringㅠㅠ 

3. I'm impressed that they went with a safe song 

4. It feels like I've heard songs like this everywhere, this is a safe song 

5. The worst song they've released so far...
 
6. It's way too safe... Not good but not bad 

7. RV doesn't need rap to make a good song, I don't know why they keep on insisting to add rap..

8. Seulgi is freaking pretty

9. Everyone is f*cking pretty, but I can't help but feel like the song was a bit boring. The MV was good thoughㅋㅋ

10. It feels like a b-side track, a shame

11. It's RV-like, I like it

12. Why is Joy so pretty?

13. The song is good~ RV's harmonies are so good

14. It feels like a b-side track but it's a smooth listen 

15. The song is just safe. The part that was released beforehand was the best part

16. Wow the song is good and the MV is freaking pretty 

17. Wendy is living her glorious day 

18. Ah crazy the song is so good that I'm getting goosebumps 

19. It gives me the same safe vibe as when I listened to Alchohol Free

20. It really feels like they're trying to be as safe as possible with the song because of their controversy



[enter-talk] KIDS, HOW DID YOU FIND RV'S QUEENDOM?

If you liked it, vote up
If it was so-so, vote down

post response:
[+321][-63]
original post: here

1. [+149, -99]
The song is good but Irene is shameless

2. [+102, -24]
They released another mega hit ㅎㅎ

3. [+58, -46]
The song is freaking good but I freaking hate Irene

4. [+54, -43]
Power-trip-Rene

5. [+37, -2]
It's solidly addictiveㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com