Monday, August 16, 2021

[theqoo] 4 GIRL GROUPS WHO OPENED THE DOOR TO THE 4TH GENERATION

1. Aespa

2. STAYC


3. Weeekly


4. Woo!Ah!


+ ITZY


original post: here

1. It's my first time seeing #3 and 4 ㅠ

2. I only know Aespa and ITZY

3. Did you write this post just to put Woo!Ah!?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Aespa, STAYC and ITZY are the only legit ones

4. Who's Woo!Ah!?

5. I still don't really know Weeekly and Woo!Ah! but I know their names

6. I was like "ok' up til Weeekly but Woo!Ah!..

7. There are two teams who shouldn't be here

8. I like STAYC... they are so good at live singing

9. I would've never thought of Woo!Ah!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Next Level and ASAP are so good

11. I like Aespa, STAYC and Weeekly❤❤

12. You're trying so hard

13. Aside from Aespa and ITZY, I've never heard of the other groups

14. Please listen to Weeekly's After School, it's seriously freaking good

15. I only know Aespa and STAYC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com