Tuesday, September 14, 2021

[enter-talk] HUL KIM MINJU WENT WITH THE ACTRESS PATH IN THE END


She's seriously too pretty... they said that she was gonna sign with HYBE but seems like she decided to be an actress in the end
I missed seeing her on stage though ㅠㅠㅠ
I hope that she works hard as an actress and gets acknowledged...

post response:
[+522][-168]
original post: here

1. [+340, -22]
I hope that she doesn't act in those love-comedy school dramas like Gangnam ID or True Beauty but rather, to broaden her spectrum like a real rookie actress. She's pretty so I feel like she will receive a lot of lead roles for web dramas but if she starts out with this kind of role, she'll never be able to get rid of her idol image. I think that she has to do a shocking role to secure her image as actress Kim Minju and not Izone's Kim Minju

2. [+171, -14]
I think that she made the wise decision

3. [+109, -157]
HYBE never even called her. People are being delusional again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+56, -20]
Just looking at how Big Hit got rid of GFriend, I think that it's good that she didn't join the HYBE girl group

5. [+54, -2]
ㅠㅠ I'll support Minju no matter what choice she makes


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com