Tuesday, September 14, 2021

[enter-talk] I'VE NEVER THOUGHT THAT STAYC'S SIEUN WAS PRETTY BUT

I changed my mind after seeing thisㅋㅋ
It may be because she debuted as an actress but in every photoshoot, she looks the most natural



post response:
[+302][-140]
original post: here

1. [+159, -21]
She really suits bleached hair just like Taeyeon and Rose

2. [+ 134, -8]
Rather than pretty, she's more cute

3. [+108, -21]
Park Boyoung + Arin

4. [+91, -4]
This is how she looks on journalists' pictures so she's always been pretty ㅠㅠㅠ personally, she looks prettier in casual clothing and light makeup rather than idol makeup and kitsch outfits... even so, I think that she'll be super pretty once they change her makeup style and once she loses her baby fat

5. [+49, -2]
Me too I used to think like that but I changed my mind after seeing this picture. She's seriously freaking pretty ;; I hope that they could style her this way every day

6. [+36, -5]
I saw this one found her f*cking pretty


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com