Tuesday, September 14, 2021

[theqoo] TAEYEON WAS CHOSEN AS THE MODEL FOR THE STREET BRAND NERDY



'NERDY' selected girl group Girls' Generation's Taeyeon as a brand model and pre-released a pictorial cut.

Contemporary street brand Nerdy said that Taeyeon, who is loved as a global artist by opening her own path, was selected as the model in line with the brand's slogan, "MAKE YOUR WAY."

It is explained that Taeyeon, who is immersed in her interests and pioneering her own path, is the musician who can best express Nerdy's brand story. Taeyeon, who combines trendyness and popularity, plans to be active as the brand's face as a global artist in the future.

original post: here

1. Oh!!! She somehow suits it

2. I would've never imagined that she would model for this brand ㅋㅋ it's nice that I get to see Taenggoo's face

3. Crazy... looks like I'll have to spend my money again. From collagen brands to clothing brands ♡♡♡♡♡

4. F*cking cute

5. She somehow suits itㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've seen Taeyeon wearing this kind of clothing a lot so maybe that's whyㅋㅋㅋ

6. Our Taeyeon suits sweatshirt and sweatpants too

7. Taeyeon-ah, I'm so happy that you shot a couple of pictorials with your pink hair ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. SWF's Simeez would've fit this perfectly though....

9. ㅋㅋㅋ No but this article was released at 12 so I thought that she was releasing an album or somethingㅋㅋㅋ

10. Hul this is so unexpected but she suits it

11. Crazy, I was watching SWF just now and what's happening again?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm gonna buy some NERDY Taeyeon-ah

12. No but just how many CFs did she get recently? Seriously, she'll be a star for her whole life. Taeyeon jjang

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com