Monday, September 13, 2021

[theqoo] [MET GALA 2021] CL PICTURES + VIDEO

 








original post: here

1. The denim dress is so wittyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's so cool. This is what Met Gala is about 

2. I went from "Her outfit is freaking dope" to "It's so ugly" as I scrolled down...The diaper...

3. The outfit sucks, but I like that CL is wearing it with confidence and attitude

4. Wow this one is strong 

5. I love CL's attitude too much, she's cool for being confident

6. So coolㅋㅋ  It's not too out there, but it fits the concept

7. As expected from CL 

8. Confident wherever she goes, she's cool 

9. Her force alone is daebak 

10. I love her attitude when she takes pictures in events? It's so goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. I seriously.... Can't understand why people wear panties as outfits...

12. I don't know if it's considered pretty, but the way she's wearing a diaper with confidence is cool 

13. Ugh I'm so frustrated by you guys. The dress code is American Independence, and the fact she's wearing denim with underwear, for American men, they call it tighty-whities, represents the perfect American look. Stop it with the Japanese look or Sumo look, this outfit isn't problematic at all 

14. Yah she's so coolㅋㅋㅋㅋ She got the theme down

15. It's pretty and uniqueㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com