Monday, September 13, 2021

[teens stories] MY FRIEND GAVE ME A CHANEL PERFUME, SHOULD I FEEL BAD ABOUT IT??

It's my lifetime gift... but that friend bought it to use it in the beginning of the year. She used it once, didn't like it so she gave it to me... it's almost no different than a new one... I looked it up and it's worth 200K won ㅠ I received 50K won for my birthday gift so receiving a perfume worth 200K is indeed nice but I also feel like she's just getting rid of her things... Since she used it once, it would still be considered "used" right? How would you feel if you received something like that? To be honest, I like it but I have mixed feelings...ㅋㅋㅋ By the way, we've been friends for over 10 years and she always treats me right so it's not like my feelings were hurt or anything... 

Vote up: I would feel bad
Vote down: I would be totally happy

post response:
[+166][-606]
original post: here

1. [+274, -1]
If you think about it nice, you would f*cking like it but if you think about it badly, you'll feel bad

2. [+273, -16]
I would be thankful but my pride and feelings would be hurt... If you're friends, shouldn't she be giving you things that were never used? I'd rather received something new of lesser value... this is a bit...

3. [+215, -3]
I would kinda want to throw it away

4. [+84, 0]
I would hate this...; I would rather receive something new for 50K won. I really don't think it's right to give something you used and don't want anymore to your friend's birthday. Of course, if it wasn't on a special day and someone gave me something, I would be totally thankful but giving it as a birthday gift is f*cking oba

5. [+75, 0]
I wouldn't like this. It's not the price that's important. It's just not genuine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com