Monday, September 13, 2021

[enter-talk] STAYC WHO SHOT OVER 5 CFS

The Face Shop's Dr Belmeur, CODE's Glow Color


Lens Me, Glass Me

Philips wireless earphones


Samantha Thavasa, My Shell


Celluver shampoo

It hasn't even been a year since they debuted... seriously impressive...

post response:
[+494][-44]
original post: here

1. [+137, -33]
For real, the whole group are visuals

2. [+94, -8]
The kids are all so pretty ㅠㅠ I'm a fan of another female idols group but STAYC are totally likable

3. [+61, -1]
First of all, they pulled the general public in from the fact that the whole groups are Koreans

4. [+43, -1]
I didn't really care about them but watched them for a bit since they appeared on radio with my bias and all of them were so gentle but not shy. They have that vibe that just screams 'girl group'. They are also young and suit the high teen image

5. [+29, -2]
Jjang-STAYC daebak

6. [+28, -1
Jjang-TAYC are so pretty. Also, when I see them, I like that they give me the refreshing vibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com