Monday, September 13, 2021

[enter-talk] I WONDER WHAT LEE CHAEYEON IS THINKING OF RIGHT NOW

Intentions in appearing on the show: I'm gonna raise my popularity through SWF and let them all know that I'm the top when it comes to dancing

Reality: There are so many prettier and better dancers than Chaeyeon such as Noze, Emma or Rozalin so because of them, the fans who fell for Chaeyeon because of her dancing are all switching fandoms.

post response:
[+1,246][-271]
original post: here

1. [+683, -42]
But it's true that she would've been better off not appearing on the show. Me too I used to think that Lee Chaeyeon's dance was f*cking good and that she was the one top in the industry but once she appeared on SWF, this image of her just disappeared. The other dancers are also creating more buzz than her. She didn't gain anything from this experience. She first had positive responses at first but it all went to the other dancers now

2. [+621, -47]
I don't think that Lee Chaeyeon is regretting though... me too I've challenged myself to do difficult things but I did my best, gained confidence and learned a lot of things as a person!!! Won't Lee Chaeyeon feel the same? I feel like Lee Chaeyeon will be fine

3. [+550, -89]
It might be possible that she regrets appearing on SWF but if I were her, I would be more worried about my future.. People don't praise her for other idols' qualities such as visual, singing, etc. The only thing she had as dancing. All this image was shattered. She went in as a dancer, and now is the worst in SWF...

4. [+283, -19]
This is random but Lee Chaeyeon is seriously impressive ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she wanted to realize her own dreams so she went on Sixteen and P48, and she's even on SWF now... Watching the episode, there were multiple people who picked her as the worst dancer but she never slacked off on battles although I agree that her dance style is always the same...

5. [+236, -44]
She must be regretting from appearing in SWF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com