Monday, September 13, 2021

[theqoo] AESPA SAVAGE

 


Maybe a mini album?

original post: here

1. Huh what's happening? Did they catch the Black Mamba?

2. This seriously makes me so curious ㅋㅋ

3. I waited so long...

4. Crazy, I'm so excited for this

5. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I freaking like this, jjang-spa ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. I think that they are pretty good at picking songs so I started looking forward to them ㅋㅋㅋ

7. The logo looks so cool

8. At first, I thought that their concept was cringe but now, it just became Aespa's color... I don't really have any other thoughts than looking forward to them

9. When!!!! They still haven't released any date yet

10. Wow they are seriously futuristic

11. So they caught the Black Mamba???!!!!

12. They f*cking locked their concept down

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com