Friday, September 3, 2021

[enter-talk] *TRIGGER WARNING SUICIDE* I FOUGHT WITH KWON MINA

 

Mina: Sorry I'm f*cking competent f*ck. I'm earning money thanks to Seolhyun? I 've been earning lots of money ever since middle school 1st grade. F*cking bast*rd go live your life instead of writing to me
OP: If you've already attempted suicide 20 times, you don't actually want to die ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Mina: You keep f*cking up when you have nothing better to do. 
It's not 20 times, but 26?
OP: ㅋㅋㅋ Stop using Seolhyun and Shin Jimin (t/n: the way OP uses the term, it's more along the lines of selling them aka profiting off them)
Mina: ㅋ
OP: And stop using Sulli too (t/n: she mentioned Sulli in recent TV appearance). This b*tch is proud of itㅋ I bet you'll attack your boyfriend too once you break up with him?
Mina: I've never used them. You're f*cking wasting your time making your predictions f*ck I feel f*cked

Clearly she's not the type of person who would just let Shin Jimin step on herㅋ
Kwon Mina, are you seeing this?

post response:
[+193][-29]
original post: here
1. [+123, -0]
Her speech f*ckㅋㅋㅋ Her school violence accusations are becoming more believableㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+118, -0]
She has a hot temper herself, but I bet she was feeling wronged for not being able to let out her anger because of Jimin and now she's trying to gain the appealㅋㅋ  I bet AOA would've already been ruined if she let out her temper back then 

3. [+102, -0]
How can she compare the money she earns thanks to Seolhyun to her pocket money she was earning as a middle schooler? If her online shop failed, she would've even been more in trouble (t/n: Mina was a model for an online clothing shop) 

4. [+60, -0]
No matter what was cut in the chat above, the fact she's saying "F*ck ah I feel f*cked" makes me see her personality 

5. [+53, -0]
She's mentioning how much she's earning, but at the same time claiming she can't sue Shin Jimin because of money issues?

6. [+32, -1]
OP-yah don't take this post downㅋㅋ  I want to send this to the comedy section


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com