Friday, September 3, 2021

[theqoo] 7 DRAMAS FROM TVN THAT SHOCKED THE DRAMA WORLD

Goblin

Crash Landing on You

Vincenzo

Hotel Del Luna

Secretary Kim

Stranger

Hospital Playlist

original post: here

1. But wasn't the Reply series more popular that Hospital Playlist though?

2. CLOY❤️

3. But weren't My Mister and Mr. Sunshine more deserving to be here than Secretary Kim and Hospital Playlist?

4. Where is My Mister....

5. Signal... Misaeng... ㅠㅠ

6. I'm a foreign fan and I don't really watch dramas but these are all dramas that the locals are familiar with ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I haven't heard of the other titles mentioned in the comments so I think that the list is legitㅋㅋ

7. Maybe Reply isn't here because it resonates more with our country's sentiment?

8. Goblin and Stranger are freaking fun

9. Stranger❤️

10. Wow I haven't watched any of these

11. Why is Mr. Sunshine not here~~

12. Remove Hospital Playlist and put Signal

13. You can't leave out Signal...

14. Did Signal and Mr. Sunshine not hit big overseas?

15. I watched Goblin and Secretary Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com