Friday, September 3, 2021

[enter-talk] TXT SOOBIN IS A FAN OF FROMIS9

post response:
[+82][-159]
original post: here

1. [+195, -14]
MuBank's MCs have to dance to new songs every time someone comes back so he's watching their stage. I hope that nobody misunderstands

2. [+170, -5]
Today, Fromis9 had an interview
"7/10 Weverse Q&A
Soobin: before I meet with the team being interviewed, I watch their stage and try my best to give a reaction.
(He practices beforehand because there's a corner within the interview where the MCs are following the dance of the new song)

Fromis9 had their interview on 9/3 and Soobin was seen looking at their stage on 9/3"

3. [+139, -47]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+90, -3]
(Did you think before talking?)

5. [+53, -1]
I can prove you that I'm a fan of another group but even if he wasn't an MC for MuBank, I get that as an idol, he watches his peers, sunbaes and hoobaes' stages... Even if they are girl groups... Do you really think that they never watch other people's stages and that it would be their first time watching them at year end awards shows? Other male idols even dance to songs like Next Level and do covers so of course they will look up their videos and stages. But why does nobody bring this up?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You guys are f*cking funny

6. [+32, -10]
Even Haechan is watching ITZY's content


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com