Friday, September 3, 2021

[theqoo] GO HYUN-JUNG'S RECENT VISUALS THAT MAKE YOU WONDER IF SHE'S REALLY 51 THIS YEAR









original post: here

1. She's legendary wow

2. This unnie doesn't age...ㅠ freaking pretty

3. If you put her age aside, she looks even better than girls in their 20's. Seriously wow

4. I'm so jealous of her thick hair

5. 51?????????????

6. Wow I'm in awe. She's seriously a goddess

7. She looks like she could be in her 40's

8. Wow so smokers can have nice skin like this too

9. Dieting is seriously the best form of plastic surgery

10. I'm so jealous of her skin. How did she diet so well? Freaking pretty

11. Aren't 51 y.o actresses acting as the mom of the main characters usually? Honestly, she could even be the female lead in a love-comedy drama

12. Her skin and body look way better than the 29 y.o me who's a gym-addictㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ her genes must play a big role but her self-management is daebak.. she has my respect...

13. You're lying... Even if I guess her age, I would give her max 45 y.o...

14. Wow look at her skin

15. Crazy, I would believe you if you told me that she was in her 30's...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com