Friday, September 24, 2021

[teen stories] BAD HABITS THAT WILL TURN YOU INTO A REAL REJECT

아싸 = Assa = outsider = reject

1. Waking up late in weekends
2. Your katalk replies are over a day late
3. You love cancelling appointments/dates
4. You don't feel lonely eating alone 
5. You never reach out to friends first to meet

post response:
[+744][-53]
original post: here

1. [+465, -2]
The life of an inssa (t/n: popular kids) is so tiring, how do they do it?

2. [+458, -2]
Nowadays in our generation, it's not much of a big deal to be an assa. You can do f*cking lots of things in the corner of your roomㅋㅋ

3. [+339, -2]
There are lots of people who voluntarily prefer to be an assa, what 'bad habits'? ㅋㅋ

4. [+120, -1]
I bet assas don't even care being assas themselves

5. [+114, -0]
If someone is meant to stay by your side, they'll stay by your side even if you live like that. For me, I have a hard time living up to the energy that other people have, so I just live with my level of energy and I do what I can do best whenever I meet new people. Lots of them still decide to stay by me. People who decide to stay themselves when meeting new people will not stress out in relationships 

6. [+78, -1]
Why is it inevitably bad to be an assa? And why is it naturally good to be an inssa? Even in today's TV shows, they don't even distinct inssas and assas anymore, so why do we always need to separate themㅜㅜ  Nowadays, you don't become an inssa just because you look put together, and you don't become an assa just because you don't groom yourself... If we're talking about dating, I'd rather date an assa, dating inssas might be freaking frustrating since they consider everyone equally important as me 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com