Friday, September 24, 2021

[theqoo] AESPA SAVAGE HALLUCINATION QUEST 2021.10.05 6PM


 

original post: here

1. Wow this totally gives off the 2000's feelsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. F*cking cool

3. Karina is freaking pretty

4. When they just debuted, I found their concept so weird but the more I looked at them, the more I got used to it and now I just think that they look freaking badass... I hope that they can keep up the Next Level hype!

5. Next Level also had that early 2000's feel and hit big no?ㅋㅋ Nowadays, this is the trend

6. Are they going for the early 2000's concept?.. it looks interesting and fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. A concept that only Aespa can pull off!! Their coolness is seriously unrivaled 

8. They are slowly looking more and more countrified...

9. I freaking like this

10. I like Aespa the best nowadays!!!!!! I want to hear their song soon

11. The people who keep calling them outdated think of themselves as some kind of trendsetter or trend connoisseur. 

12. I totally like thisㅠㅠㅠ jjangSpa!!! 

13. Outdated... If I was their fan, I would be f*cking cursing right now... I don't really know what's new about this but I guess that it's fine as long as the fans are satisfied with this

14. I like how they are so consistent with their conceptㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to their song

15. They are unrivaled

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com