Friday, September 24, 2021

[theqoo] 12 HOURS DIRECT FLIGHT IN ECONOMY CLASS VS 30 HOURS 2 STOPS BUSINESS CLASS

 


They have the same departure and arrival locations and price

original post: here

1. 1 I hate taking the plane for a long time

2. 1 Time is money... 

3. 30 hours????ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  13 hours is way better, whenever I go overseas, I can eat and sleep and time just flies

4. Straight up 2. I won't be able to sit 12 hours economy 

5. Straight up 2. The difference between economy and business class is heaven and earth. I just want to lie down 

6. If it's only for one time, I'll take 2

7. Straight up 1. I won't be able to sit this long even in business class

8. Of course business, I can sit easily 14 hours in business class 

9. I love taking the plane so 2

10. I want to try business class once before I die

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com