Friday, September 24, 2021

[teens stories] YOU KNOW ABOUT JUNG HOYEON FROM SQUID GAME RIGHT....

Doesn't she look like Niki from Enhypen?


post response:
[+182][-31]
original post: here

1. [+120, -3]
At first, I thought they it was her

2. [+60, -14]
This is unrelated to the post but aren't Jung Hoyeon's lips so freaking pretty?

3. [+57, -6]
I think that she looks more like Jerry? (T/n: pic for reference)

4. [+20, -3]
I'm seriously not lying when I'm saying this but I'm someone who loves all idols and I found that they looked so alike that I even went to look for Niki's pictures... I'm not even trying to promote him of anything but when I see one of them, they remind me of one another

5. [+19, -1]
She also looks like Gong Yoo's daughter from Train to Busan 

6. [+17, -2]
Isn't she a model? She even did magazines for Chanel. She's freaking famous



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com