Tuesday, September 28, 2021

[theqoo] ARASHI'S SAKURAI SHO AND AIBA MASAKI REVEAL THEIR MARRIAGE

On the 28th, Sho Sakurai (39) and Masaki Aiba (38) of the popular group Arashi announced their marriage. It was announced on the official fan club site.

Arashi is on hiatus from activities at the end of 2020. It was an unprecedented double marriage announcement by members of a national group.

Member Kazunari Ninomiya (38) married a former announcer woman in 2019, and their first girl was born in March of this year.

The title of the Japanese article saying that Sakurai Sho and Aiba Masaki were getting married...ㅋㅋㅋ



For the people who don't know who they are, I added pictures!


The photos they used for the news...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The Japanese article titles were misleading so it attracted trolls. There are trending hashtags talking about gay marriage or SakuRaba (their duo name) marriageㅋㅋㅋㅋ

More details
On the 28th, it was announced on the official website of the Johnny's office that Arashi Sakurai Sho (39) and Aiba Masaki (38), who were on hiatus from group activities, were married to a commoners.

Sakurai - girlfriend of 2 years, former employee of Kansai Broadcasting Station
Aiba - girlfriend of 10 years, an older woman who is 1 school grade above him

original post: here

1. F*ck, I thought that they were getting married to each otherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. I thought they were marrying each other ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It makes me cry but I'm sincerely sending them my congratulations and I'm happy for them ❤️💚 SakuRaba have to be happy!

3. Ah I thought they were marrying each other, f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Our ahjussis, congrats on your marriage ㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ be happy🥺

5. Ah f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was f*cking shocked ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sakurai, Aiba, congrats on your wedding. It's ok since they are ahjussis now!!

6. I knew they weren't marrying each other but just in case, I still clicked the articleㅋㅋ

7. Oh daebak

8. Crazy, my jaw dropped when I read the titleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow crazy, I thought "top celebrities in a gay marriage?!"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. The title, crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ be happy both of you

10. SakuRaba, congrats on your marriage and be happy my biases ❤💚

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com