Monday, September 20, 2021

[theqoo] BTS - "PERMISSION TO DANCE" PERFORMED AT THE UNITED NATIONS GENERAL ASSEMBLY |SDGS| OFFICIAL VIDEO









original post: here

1. Wow an UN stage... Impressive👍

2. To think I can witness something like that happening in the same generation I live inㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Looking at the comments, it seems like PTD was written to be performed for this day. The lyrics are well-fitting too?? I want to knowㅠㅠㅠ

4. It's so hard for any of our country's singers to achieve the same thing in the future. It will be hard for any of our country's singers to be representing the youth all around the world and even perform for the UN like that

5. I'm feeling so patriotic ughㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. Seriously the song was written for today. It's not my achievement, but I feel so proud ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

7. PTD is giving me goosebumps. It was so good ㅠㅠㅠ

8. Wow BTS, the Korean presidential envoys. They were so cool, I'm proud of them 

9. I want to cry... This was so good... 

10. Yah they were so cool and I'm so proud of them. I'm so thankful towards BTS to be able to make us feel something like that👍 Hit even bigger

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com