Monday, September 20, 2021

[theqoo] NETFLIX'S DRAMA "SQUID GAME" SCORE ON ROTTEN TOMATO

t/n: context, the show is blowing up internationally, it's a K-drama produced on Netflix. We didn't watch the show, so feel free to inform about the plot in the comments!

The reviews are in the good side

original post: here

1. Isn't it a good thing that it's doing well? Look at those experts sitting in the corner of their rooms who think their f*cking opinion is worth 100 people'sㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. I saw how it was hitting big and decided to watch it today, it's fun ㅋㅋㅋ

3. I feel like this show could be hit or miss for some. I told myself I wouldn't watch it since I don't like the lead actor, but I'm telling myself that any type of work could include people you like or people you hate, but I can't stand the fact that people can't understand people not liking the show and I was shocked seeing it... You can just think that some people can like it and others can't, but I feel like this show's watchers can't accept the fact that some people don't enjoy the show. I feel like both sides are way too focused on their own positions 

4. It doesn't suit my taste so I'm going to pass... But I do think that this drama was well-made. I feel like genres like Death Game's genre is getting boring but this one looks a bit different 

5. I was so looking forward when I first saw the trailer, and I actually enjoyed the first episode!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. I watched Death Game and really enjoyed it? It's funny how people are dragging the show just because they didn't like it 

7. Those experts sitting in the corners of their rooms always need to feel like they're right. They'll be saying the show is good as long as their opinion remains the unpopular opinionㅋㅋ  They need to realize that they can't always be right There's no right or wrong in appreciation ㅠㅋ

8. I'm watching it now and it's so fun, I didn't understand why it's getting so much hate

9. It's your own opinion if you think that the show is boring, so it's really meaningless to fight over whether the responses are good or not. Isn't it a good thing that it's getting mostly good reviews though? If you don't like it, who cares? The comments here are dumbfounding 

10. People around me all enjoy the show so I was shocked seeing the response hereㅋㅋㅋ  Except for the ending, I liked the show

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com