Monday, September 20, 2021

[theqoo] HONEY J'S PLEADING POST TO PEOPLE GIVING HER INTEREST THROUGH SWF TODAY

"I wanted to relay something carefully in a long post. 
Nowadays, there are a lot of people who used to not know me and who got to know me through SWF and went on Jaebum's performance video to leave comments about me. At first, I was very impressed and I was so grateful that I didn't think much of it, but as time passed, this is getting a bit worrying to me. 
I'm so so grateful and I will always be, but I think that this can hurt Jaebum's fans, so I'm just going to ask a tiny favor.. 

There are a lot of videos about fancams of only myself, or Holy Bang's videos and other videos about myself around, so please leave a lot of comments on these videos ^.^ <3 <3 <3
In the future, I will work even harder so I can make a lot of videos that everyone can watch"

original post: here

1. ˙Ⱉ˙ Unnie's consideration She's seriously King god honey unnie (t/n: Knets call her Ggul unnie = honey unnie)

2. You will only get commendable stories the more you peel about her, our honey unnie

3. She wrote this to the people worried for her so they can lean on her. I feel like words like that actually will have repercussion in real life.. 

4. This unnie really has a lot of thoughts 

5. ㅜㅜㅜ  She has so much compassion for peopleㅜㅜㅜ  Seeing how our honey Jeong unnie is treating other teams on SWF, she's never spoken a bad word about others and she's only saying nice thingsㅜㅜㅜ She does so many things that's worth a pay back alreadyㅜㅜ

6. Seriously how does this unnie do this....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seriously, she's the type of person who respects everyone around her and has a lot of things to learn from. Unnie I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. This unnie is a real one wow ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Our unnie even has a pretty heart... I love you 

9. Me too, I will watch only her videos now and leave a crazy amount of commentsㅜㅠㅠ

10. This unnie is seriously a real oneㅜㅜ Thank you for letting the fans know about your heart


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com