Monday, September 20, 2021

[theqoo] SINGERS' FANS COMPLAINING BECAUSE OF SWF FANS

t/n: post is kinda long, we'll translate a few of them

I'm not targeting a singer in particular, these are just comments left by singers' fans because their singers have been using SWF dancers as back ups. 

What singers gained: A tad more views and a tad more streamings
What singers lost: Getting comparison hate comments, dragging them, using them to promote dancers

I just wished that until SWF is going to bankrupt, they won't use these dancers. There are way too many people leaving those senseless comments, I hate seeing [my singers] getting dragged by those tactless f*ckers


The issue is those tactless f*ckers who have done nothing but watch SWF, because they had nothing better to do, who are supporting those dancers and making noise like that... I bet those kids will start fangirling on someone else not even a month after SWF ends


Most of the SWF fans used to be fans of idols in the early days who use to dance with those dancers And most of the people who've been voting before the broadcast also are idol fans But once the broadcast has started, they call themselves 'dancers fans' and started dragging the idols working with those dancers not only in comments or on Twitter, to be honest, they even go on their fancam videos to drag them Whose fans wouldn't be mad... I don't think I should be saying this here, but I was so dumbfounded when I saw a comment saying that idols fans wish that dancers fail

- That's right... I hate reading Youtube comments nowadays
- No but music shows was never meant to showcase the dancers and they would only appear 1 second on screen and leave, what's with the 'only dancers are standing out'?
- For real, aren't back dancers' job to make the singers stand out more? So if they're standing out more, doesn't this mean that they can't do their job right? Look at them continuing to praise dancers like that

- So just like the SWF fans and the singers fans want, let's not use them as backdancers!!!!!! Since they can earn so much more, let them just stay choreographers!!!!!!!
> Please please, I will actually support them
> Please
> That's right that's right, they can shoot ads separately or have their own show and they'll do better, so let's not use them as backups anymore, for each others' benefit


I've always felt that way, but I feel like a lot of people can't praise someone without dragging someone else. 

I've seen so many people say stuff like 'Wow, if not for you, I wouldn't see X at all~' instead of just saying 'Wow! Good job!' ..

- Saying stuff like 'thanks to the dancers, I listened to the singer's song' and 'The singers are benefitting from them'..  of course they're benefitting from them, but they're acting like they're as effective as the singers' fans themselves who are streaming their songs in celebrities galleries
> I love SWF but they think everything revolves around them
> That's why you're listening to their song? I bet all they think is 'oh! They released a song'

The Youtube comments are going crazy nowadays and the singers fans are trying to clean it up.. 
- No matter how much of a good dancer you are, you can't beat the SWF dancers.. 

- The people here who have watched SWF... They're all here to watch the dancers, they're not here to watch XX 

- Unnie, I've been searching videos of XX nowadays to watch unnie... I'm skipping all the parts with XX and only look for unnie's parts... But the camera isn't following unnie ha... I just sigh... Please dance for a long time YY unnie

- Because of the SWF fans, idols stages are collapsing, I'm not watching XX at all
- I'm only seeing unnie


original post: here

1. Seriously are there anyone who are actually streaming songs because their dancers are on it???

2. They're not only doing that towards idols, they even go on commoners' cover videos and going above and beyond to leave hate commentsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You r*tards, why do you guys choose to live like that? Those overly immersed bugs are acting like they've been fans for years. If they continue like that, I'll be sick and tired of this show 

3. The comments are f*cking rude "I only see XX" "Move aside, I want to see XX". Of course, if they're only here to see their dancers, that's the only person they'll end up looking at.. 

4. It's hilarious to see idols fans now dragging the dancers too, they're the same on both sides

5. If it's a fancam of X idol, of course the fancam will only be shooting X idol, why are they mad before they're 'cutting off' the dancer? If you're a backup dancer, of course you'll be hidden from time to time, this just can't be helped. But they're bullsh*tting with 'they're trying to hide their dance' 

6. They're also bullsh*tting saying things like 'Park Jaebum should screw aside'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's no one like Park Jaebum who cares as much about the dancers, but they're here leaving these comments now that they're popular, what a sightㅋㅋ

7. And they'll all disappear once the program ends

8. The last comment is so funny. Idols stages aren't collapsing, it's more that if SWF becomes even more popular, there's gonna be no more place for dancers to be backups

9. All I wish is that the next season of SWF wouldn't cast any of the dancers who danced with my bias

10. Didn't you guys cut off all your interest for the athletes once Olympics was over??ㅋㅌㅋㅋ The same will happenㅋㅋ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com