Thursday, November 18, 2021

[teens stories] OUR OPPA GOT FULL SCORE IN MATH!!!!! KYAHHHHH

F*cking splendid. He's currently looking at the news about the entrance exam
Right now, they just need to grade his science and research and that's it
He might be able to go to med school!?!!!?!?!? Kyah, this brat succeeded at retaking his exam
You're forbidden from mentioning his balding..ㅋㅋ it's genes
I posted about the teaching materials that my oppa was gonna throw out last time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


post response:
[+423][-11]
original post: here

1. [+161, -5]
If your oppa goes to med school, you'll have it so easy. Looking at the people around me, being a doctor is even better for the family than the doctor themselves

2. [+117, -1]
His study materials are crazy

3. [+89, 0]
Cool

4. [+29, -1]
So you need to study this much to get a full score in math

5. [+10, -1]
Ask your oppa for his study tips 



[teens stories] UNNIE WORKED FREAKING HARD FOR HER TEST RETAKEㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Last year, she really cried to the point of being hurt when coming home after her exam. But today, she came home with a freaking cheerful smile and bought chicken. I know how hard my unnie studied so I'm happy for her

post response:
[+593][-7]
original post: here

1. [+53, 0]
She must be in a good mood ㅎㅎ Enjoy the chicken

2. [+04, -2]
She must've studied really hard... I'll receive her energy~~

3. [+36, -23]
I was looking at a post about someone whining because they didn't put in the effort just now so I feel purified seeing someone who tried hard

4. [+12, 0]
Crazy, why are you making me cry?..ㅠ

5. [+7, 0]
Somehow, even I can feel happiness from this post ㅠ I hope she gets good results

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com