Thursday, November 18, 2021

[theqoo] [OFFICIAL TRAILER] OUR HANDS ONLY BRUSHED AGAINST EACH OTHERS BUT MY HEART WENT BOOM..WHAT WAS THAT... 'SNOWDROP' DECEMBER 18TH 10:30PM



original post: here

1. Her enunciation... Is oba, and she's not even a supporting actress

2. She has such a nasally voice that it makes me wonder whether she caught a cold 

3. I knew this was going to happen, if you listen to the way Jisoo usually talks, you would know she doesn't have the voice to act

4. No matter how pretty that singer is, her acting is still just so so, it's interesting

5. Ha... I thought that her acting would be good if she took the lead roleㅠㅠ

6. What's up with her acting? You're telling me she's the lead? 

7. Her nose looks severely congested and her pronunciation is too common, I thought I was listening to my friends' voice

8. I love Jisoo's face but what's up with her enunciation 

9. Did she catch a cold? 

10. Wow she's indeed hot, I bet Snowdrop will receive daebak interest for their first episode in many ways 

11. When she sings, her expressions and body movements are so awkward, but as expected she's just as awkward when acting... When she's singing with BlackPink, her expressions are just not smooth... but even her enunciation... 

12. This just smells like a flop in so many ways, starting from the plot itself

13. It sure has amazing media traction 

14. I can hear it flopping....
 
15. What's up with that congested nose voice?

16. Scrap the drama, the acting isn't the only issue

17. Her enunciation... And she's a singer on top of that... I'm so frustrated by her voice that it made me clear my nose

18. Did she catch a cold...?

19. Why does it feel like her nose is a bit congested...? It's a bit lackingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

20. What's happening with her enunciation? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com