Friday, November 19, 2021

[theqoo] ENHYPEN JUNGWON'S SAT COMMENT APOLOGY

 


Hello, ENGENEs. This is Jungwon. I wanted to talk to ENGENEs before the fan meeting today so I decided to write this.

I would like to apologize for what I said previously during yesterday's Vlive that does not have a deep understanding of the feelings of those who took the college entrance exam (CSAT).

I was nervous at that time as well as excited at the time we did Vlive, so I wasn't able to understand the feeling of the exam takers who had a difficult time studying for too long. I felt I was immature. I am so sorry.

To fans who will come to our fan meeting today, I will do my best to reassure that you will enjoy it with a good mindset.

I will be more careful and thoughtful in the near future.
Cr. Allkpop

original post: here

1. As long as he apologize, it's fine. He should just be more careful. He said that on the day of the entrance exams, for sure the reactions would've been even bigger

2. He's a 04'er so he's not even a senior in high school yet. This makes me wonder if he even had to apologize, but he did it cleanly and now he's reflecting 

3. Of course everyone makes mistakes

4. The apology was clean 

5. He didn't twist anything and just apologized cleanly, but of course there would still be haters clung onto him 

6. I'm not even his fan and I think that this was over the top... Just cut it down already, he's only a 04'er

7. Just be careful with your words in the future...

8. I hope that he's more thoughtful when he speaks in the future.. As long as he reflects

9. He's still young so this is bound to happen. Just be careful in the future. I hope he doesn't get too depressed from this 

10. Just don't do it again in the futureㅇㅇ

[enter-talk] ENHYPEN JUNGWON'S APOLOGY WAS RELEASED

post response:
[+106][-14]
original post: here

1. [+51, -7]
I'm an Engene and I never thought of defending him. However, I got upset seeing posts hating on him for things that were unrelated to the comment. Jungwon needs to be more careful in the future and this was an opportunity to fix it, so please be careful 

2. [+45, -5]
Good that he apologized quick. You can't take back what you said, so just do well in the future

3. [+33, -33]
I hope that Jungwon takes this opportunity to become more mature in the future, my heart hurts at the fact that he went all the way here just because of one slip.. Let's be careful 

4. [+29, -2]
The difference would've been huge had he not apologize, just be careful with your words

5. [+21, -0]
Anyone can slip, but with him apologizing, he's preventing the issue to grow bigger and calming the fans down... I'm envious

6. [+18, -15]
You can tell the agency were the ones who interfered... Should've released this as soon as he finished the Vlive instead of that selca.. 

7. [+15, -3]
I don't know about things aside, but he must've been so humiliated... It's not like he has a lot of seniority and he's still close to being a rookie? I bet he was freaked out ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com