Friday, November 19, 2021

[theqoo] LET'S SHARE HOW MANY CUPS OF COFFEE YOU DRINK IN A WEEK

Annual coffee consumption per adult (measurement: cup) 
Brown: Korean coffee intake
Grey: world average coffee intake

Koreans drink in average 353 cups a year
I bet it's been constantly raising since

original post: here
(t/n: OP is asking how many cups/week)

1. 5-7 cups

2. 16 cups? Wow I drink so much... 

3. In a day, my baseline is 3 cups, but if I a lot, it would be 5 cups, so if I usually drink 3 cups a day, it means I drink 21 cups a week... Hul 

4. 0, I can't drink coffee

5. About 2 cups...?

6. 14 cups

7. Nowadays, 1 or 2 cups 

8. One a day, so 7 cups 

9. 20-30 cups

10. Even though there are side effects to consuming caffeine, I must drink 2~3 cups a day ㅠㅠㅠ

11. One cup a day, if I drink 2, I won't be able to sleep... If I can drink 2 cups, I'll make it very diluded

12. 2~3 cups a day 

14. Because of insomnia, I'm not drinking more than 1/day

15. 0. I only drink 1 or 2 cups per month

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com