Friday, November 19, 2021

[theqoo] FOREIGNERS' REACTION TO NETFLIX DRAMA HELLBOUND THAT GOT RELEASED TODAY (NO SPOILER)

 


original post: here

1. From the middle of episode 2, it's starting to become f*cking interesting 

2. There are so many unnecessary and boring parts in the middle that are so long that made me zone out 

3. Episode 5 and 6 were so boring, but the start was good 

4. I didn't think it was boring at all, I enjoyed it from the start.. But I can understand it might be hit or miss

5. The content is ultra realistic and the visuals are also oddly relatable, it gave me goosebumps It's a fun pieace of work 

6. Ah the feeling of watching it is so unpleasant that I stopped after episode 3. It was so uncomfortable to watch that I almost vomitted
 
7. Until episode 3, it's a bit uncomfortable to watch, but if you're able to sit through that, the rest is an easy watch 

8. I'm at episode 2 and it's still just as boring, just go read the webtoon, it's way better and it goes by so fast

9. Cowboy Bebop which got released on the same day is showing the complete opposite reaction

10. It's a hit or miss work, you're either going to extremely love it or find it extremely boring 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com