Wednesday, December 1, 2021

[theqoo] WONBIN'S CURRENT WHEREABOUTS PICTURES

 




Wonbin's company's IG 

He shot a new CF for Ildong medicine
He's seriously someone you'd never see in real life.. Please give us some workㅠ

original post: here

1. Why is he not acting?ㅠㅠ

2. He's looking more like Oh Jonghyuk after weight lossㄷㄷㄷ

3. Wow he just doesn't age

4. Why is this hyung not aging?ㅎ

5. Wonbin gets sworn at every time he's mentionedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ there's no need for him to act anymore since he's already this rich. I bet you guys' dream is to retire with a lot of money too 

6. I can understand why he's not acting anymore, but this ajussi will not give us anything anymore right? What a waste of his face

7. So not this year either right?ㅠㅠ I miss his acting so much. I can understand his fans wanting him to act, but I don't think he deserves the hate for not acting?

8. Why would he shoot a movie where he will get stressed and have to work hard, when he can earn so much money from shooting CFs? I feel like he just thinks it's unnecessary.. 

9. I just feel like he's not the type who likes to challenge himself in general... I hope he gains the courage to challenge himself a but moreㅠ

10. He probably wasn't that passionate about acting from the start... He can just live off with his modelling fees and all the money he's earned so far is also enough for him to live a good life. We don't need to know what he does for a living anymoreㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com