Wednesday, December 1, 2021

[theqoo][YOO QUIZ] THE REASON MIN HEEJIN QUITTED SM

 

t/n: the post is a huge screenshot, we will translate the contentMHJ: I was promoted to general director and the next year, I quitted
*Min Hee Jin, from SM --> Bighit... brand general director & girl group launching*
- At that point when I moved, I was in a very tiring situation. 

YJS: What made you so tired? 
MHJ: I was overworked. 
- I was so busy every month. Every month, I had to shoot 4~5 MVs
- And I had to plan for 4~5 albums coming out every month
- My team used to say things like this as a joke "Wow we'll definitely win #1 if we were to appear on a survival show" 
- The schedules just kept flooding in without rest
- I honestly feel like I've spent my 20s and 30s giving my soul and body to work
- I know that I had to work hard, but looking back... I barely went on any vacation. 
- Of course, I've sent my team on vacations
- But I felt like going for myself was something difficult
- My burnout was so severe, I almost contemplated stop working altogether...:

YJS: But I don't think the company [SM] let you go this easily
MHJ: When I talked with my teacher [Lee Sooman] the first time, we both cried

MHJ monologue: I was thinking about this at one point "why do I have to live such an agonizing life?"
"I was severely torturing myself and I was refraining myself from doing so much"
"Of course, I was living a happy life and there would be moments of happiness, but every time I felt happy, those thoughts came back: is this happiness? Or is this the end of my happiness?"
"That's why I decided to quit the company"
"But there are still a lot of things I couldn't do. There were a lot of things I want to do and I know I can do well. This feeling was growing in me, that's why I went for a new challenge" 

MHJ: So after a few days, another company contacted me. 
- But the first company to have contacted me was Hybe

original post: here

1. There were so many great things that Min Heejin brought to the company, however SM fans are always swearing at her everyday. She's getting the treatment she deserves in the new company and she's also getting a fresh start

2. Min Heejin was in charge of so many artists and groups, this isn't something easy. But it was a shame that she ended up copy pasting herself in her latest works. I feel like it was win-win that they parted ways

3. SM is good at changing their people. Look at the people who came out from that company, the number of people who switched out from there isn't negligibleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Min Heejin too, she was the only one in charge of directing sigh.. 

4. It's not like this person left to work harder jobs, she left because she wanted something more comfortable. And SM also found their distinctive style through her. this is a win-win situation, what's there to fight about? 

5. Why are people calling HYBE the top agency?ㅋㅋ You guys are exaggerating again 

6. HYBE is the top agency, of course she deserves to go there

7. She's getting more salary and she's also only taking care of their girl groups, this is a win for her

8. Wow she still looks so young, amazing

9. Wow I always thought she was in her 30s but she's talking about her 20s and 30s so she's in her 40s?

10. I just think that she's amazing


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com