Wednesday, December 2, 2015

[enter-talk] RAPMON'S PLAGIARISM APOLOGY




Trans: Hello. This is BTS’ Rap Monster. I am currently in Hong Kong for MAMA. Today is a very important day for BTS but I believed that this issue was also very important and I wanted to make sure and tell you (all) directly so I am leaving this post.
Today at dawn I learned that there was a problem with the source of my lyrics through SNS contact from Ji-in.
Firstly, I sincerely apologize. Though this is only the beginning, I myself, as a composer (writer), have many times were I go through (feel) hardships. I cannot write with only my inner stimulus (depending only on own thoughts) so I do receive inspiration from conversations with friends, books that I like, movies, interviews, and fan letters. So I write down feelings or phrases that leave a significant impression on me on one page of my phone memo. Most of it has been erased or forgotten but after being called out (on my mistake) today and looking back I realized I had unconsciously made this mistake. Without even remembering where the source was from, in a situation where I needed to write a song (T/N: He was only thinking about having to write/finish the song) I worked thoughtlessly.
Everything is my fault. I do believe that the person who first wrote the specific expression could be offended if they saw it (my lyrics). I will personally (directly) contact those people and try my hardest to take all the responsibility.
Once again, to the people who pointed out this issue, to the people who were hurt by this issue, I apologize. To the fans who always support me (us) despite our many lacking areas (flaws), I am sorry and thank you. Considering the hardships of composers (writers), I will become a person that thinks about a composer’s (writer’s) responsibility first.
I apologize one more time to everyone I have worried.

cred: Bts-trans

post response:
[+979][-42]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.02 19:29 
wow he really knows how to phrase his apology... He's not blaming anyone and takes the blame all upon himself, he has a great sense of responsibility, I like seeing him.
326
14
(t/n: procedures to write a good apology does and don'ts)
ㅇㅇ |2015.12.02 19:25 
he's not running away from responsibilities, and apologized right away. And he even had a conversation through twitter with that person and resolved the issue peacefully 
297
14

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.02 19:18 
it's good that he's directly giving feedback like that
290
14

ㅋㅋ |2015.12.02 19:32 
Seriously this makes me see him in an even better way, before, he used to be on the 4things show and people talked about how he talks well and has good composure, and now even the people who used to swear at him quiet down, even as another group's fan, I'm supporting Rapmon
127
10

ㅇ |2015.12.02 21:14 
On "sexy brain" he looked like I felt like he was smarter than he pretended to be.. There's a lot of things that you can learn from his words...
95
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.12.02 19:27 
There's not even one comment trying to shield him, while people were already prepared to diss the ones who were going to shield him
90
2

ㅏ |2015.12.02 21:21 
that's right f*ck this is how an apology should be
83
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com