Wednesday, March 2, 2016

[enter-talk] CRAZY I FOUND MY IDEAL TYPE






wow just looking at him makes my heart flutter

post response:
[+564][-87]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.28 22:11 
Me too, at first I thought that Kang Seungyoon was handsome, but as I saw how he treats fans kindly in fanmeetings and when I looked at the preview pictures, I saw honey in his eye gaze and it killed me..Sometimes, he suddenly gets all hyped up and his voice becomes high pitched and he does aegyo. He becomes so cute. When all his members were drinking americano, he was the only one drinking vanilla latte, he has baby tastes and reversed charms for a leader, but he also has leadership and a good sense of responsibility. When he appeared on Secret Juju(?) his chemistry was amazing, he's the ideal type of man..
148
5

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.28 22:06 
join the fandom, if you fall for Winner, you'll never regret they show amazing love to fans and Kang Seungyoon is good at singing, he's handsome and his personalities are good
127
4

ㅇㅅ |2016.02.28 22:06 
welcomeㅎㅎㅎour kids are pretty right?
120
6

ㅇ |2016.02.29 01:36 
I knew him because of fans account, there's really nothing to diss...........
68
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.29 01:42 
I saw him on Superstar K and he really has unusual charmsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe was still young, but his confidence was already overflowingㅋㅋㅋㅋHe was resolute. At first, he got dissed a lot but when he achieved an all kill with "intuitively" he hit daebak (even though he got cut because of this..) At that time, the 17 years old Kang Seung yoon really made an impact because he was so daring..When they asked why he applied on the audition he said "Because I was born to be a star" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSeriously he was coming out from nowhere, but he grew up well. At first, I was supporting Baek Ah Yeon on Kpopstar but when I saw Lee Seunghoon I thought that he had something special and they ended up in the same groupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's full of unique members in Winner
66
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com