Wednesday, March 2, 2016

[teens stories] OUR OPPA IS A FREAKING TSUNDERE ㅋㅋㅋ

I'm in my 3rd grade and I have an oppa in my house that's 2 years older than me.
and he argues with me like a tsundere ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋhe's subtle when it comes to taking are of me.
although he's in the army at the moment, here's a convo we had together before he went to the army ^^

Y (me): ??
W (oppa): where are you?
Y: I'm outside with a friend. why?
W: so you do have friends..
Y: ah f*ck -.- why are you asking?
W: there's chicken at home, eat it
Y: oh... really? waenyeol?
W: don't wanna eat? ok, I'm throwing it away
Y: nono... don't do that please hahaha I'm really thankful ^^
W: if you come home after 10 hours, the chicken's gone

----
I thought that he wanted me to eat his left over chicken... but when I got home, there was a box full of chicken.. ^^

post response:
[+751][-44]
original post: here
ㅂㅂ |2016.03.01 14:05 
my first and last text.
688
4
me: when's your break?
oppa: who's this?
반배정헷꿀꿀 |2016.03.01 11:10 
after his 3rd grade of high school, he was in a sensitive phase so he told me not to bother him, so I didn't bother him for 1 year. but after that, he's nagging me because I don't seem to care about him. f*cking annoying;
198
1

ㅇ |2016.03.01 10:53 
I'm also a little sister who's 2 years apart from my oppa, but I've blocked him on FB and Katalk
198
8

ㅎㅑ |2016.03.01 10:50 
rather than not getting along, I'm not really close with my oppa but there was one night when I watched a sad movie and was really in a depressing mood. I was so sad that I was crying out loud. my oppa came knocking at my door and kept asking me "what's wrong?", and I kept answering him "nothing" because I was too embarrassed to tell him that I cried because of a movie.... but later at 1AM, I went out of my room and saw that he bought me my favorite chocolate and was cooking some cup ramyeon for me. he was asking me to tell him if I was going through a hard time and that he was gonna help me.. but I told him that I cried because of that movie... and it became awkward between us again
112
0

ㅇ |2016.03.01 20:33 
even the time he texts me is always the same.. goosebumpsㄷ
58
0
dongsaeng (boy): unnie, are you home?
me: no
dongsaeng: got it
---
dongsaeng: unnie, are you home?
me: no
dongsaeng: got it
ㅇㅇ |2016.03.01 18:46 
it's old stuff but I was singing passionately from the living room and he sent me a message from his room
54
0
him: shut up, you can't even sing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com