Wednesday, March 2, 2016

[enter-talk] IDOLS WHO HAVE ALL SINGING OR RAP + DANCE + VISUALS


First of all, Taeyeon! She's pretty and she can sing!!But I'm not sure whether she dances that well?
Since I'm not a Sone...
but for me she has singing+visuals+dancing(dance lines

then there's also Tiffany! Tiffany is equally pretty, and she's a good singer too, but I couldn't find anything about her dancing since Hyoyeon is in charge of dance..
singing + visuals




GD! He's a good rapper but is he handsome? At least, I find him handsome..I'm not sure if he's a good dancer but his dance lines are pretty!
rap + visuals + dance

TOP! TOP's rap is good and he's obviously handsome.His dancing..ha ha, even though I'm a fan I don't think his dance is quite there
Rap + visuals




B.I! He's a good rapper for a rookie (his lyrics are especially pretty),
he's the handsomest one in Ikon if you see them in real life (my friends told me when they went to the fansign) and since he makes his own dance, he must be a good dancer
rap + visuals + dance

Yang Yoseob! I wasn't sure whether to put him or not, he's definitely a good singer!His face is not too handsome, but he's the cute type. I'm not sure about his dancing..
singing + visuals




Suzy!! I think she's the prettiest among all girl idols..♡
Since she's in charge of MissA's highlight parts of the song, she must be good right? I'm not sure of her dancing
visuals + singing

Seulgi! I didn't know she was a rookie, but I found her so pretty! Her face is hit or miss, but I like it. She's good at singing too! And isn't she also in charge of dancing in RV..?
singing + dance + visuals (above average)




Shinee Jonghyun!! He's a good singer! His voice color is totally nice♡
Isn't he handsome too..?(I don't know any ugly kid in SM..)
Not sure about his dancing, I can only think of Taemin when it comes to dance in Shinee
singing + visuals

Taemin!! I like him..
He has a cute face but on stage he's overflowing with charisma!
he's obviously good at dancing ever since his debut days
but now even his singing became good!
dance + visuals + singing




Luna! Once she lost weight, she totally became pretty!
she also got acknowledged for her singing on the Mask King!!
I'm not sure about dancing in Fx..
singing+ visuals +dancing (since she got in SM for that)

next is Mamamoo Solar! They're popular for being talented
so of course she can sing! Since she's a rookie, I don't know about her dancing..
visuals + singing




EXO Baekhyun! He's cute and he's a good singer too..?
dream totally surprised me
I can only think of Kai when it comes to EXO's dance so I don't know for him
singing+visuals


Lastly Kai! isn't he handsome..?
he's cute but when he's on stage, he's charismatic. I still don't think his rap nor singing is quite there yet
dance + visuals


post response:
[+301][-71]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.01 11:58 
I'm a muggle, but I think that Bangtan Jungkook is pretty good, he does hip hop, but both of his rap and vocals are goodㅋㅋㅋ
443
127

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.01 12:24 
I'm carefully going to make a shoutout for Jungkook...
419
113

BAP |2016.03.01 12:05 
BAP Daehyun
142
57

ㅇㄹ |2016.03.01 12:09 
he's still young, but Jungkook
96
25

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.01 12:51 
Jungkookie!!
84
19

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.01 13:58 
definitely Jungkook, he can sing, dance and he has good visuals
80
17

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.01 13:55 
Jungkook, singing, dancing, visuals I don't know what he lacks.. He's the main vocal but he can also rap, our golden maknae
73
16

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.01 12:39 
Taeyeon's singing is amazing and her dance lines are pretty, her visuals are set too
73
10

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.01 11:50 
There's no one as complete as GD and Taeyeon
66
51


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com