Thursday, May 12, 2016

[instiz] DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SM AND YG FANS




ㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is trueㅋㅋㅋ during a SM concert, Lee Sooman was there and everyone were shouting "father"!!! Like thatㅋㅋㅋ but when Yang Hyunsuk attends Bigbang concerts, people around went "Yang Hyunsuk is there? f*ck" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response: 6

original post: here

1. when Yang Hyunsuk is the one giving an award speech, people all go "NO!!!!"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Father!!! I came to deposit money today too!!

3. Father I'll deposit money tomorrow as well..

4. as soon as Yang Hyunsuk opens his mouth, the atmosphere just becomes disgusting...

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ father, I've prepared my bank account well 8ㅅ8

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Father!!! Father!!!!

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ during Winner's concert, when Seunghoon said that Yang Hyunsuk was there, you could hear swears coming out from all corners

8. Since I like both SM and YG singers, I know about it ha.. As soon as Hyunsuk is mentioned in concerts, people go "I hate you!!!!" aroundㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Father!!! I dedicated my bank account for you~ㅋㅋ

10. Father, please take care of my bank account


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com