Thursday, May 12, 2016

[instiz] IF YOUR BIAS HAD A DATING RUMOR

if your bias had dating rumors
and circumstances let the company to acknowledge the relationship
what would make the situation even worse?



1. he/she's dating a celebrity that are hated by the general public and always get dissed

2. he's dating an average non-celebrity you know very well across the street

post response: +2

original post: here

1. 111111111111111

2. 11111111111

3. if ever #2 happens, if I meet that person I know I'll treat him/her very well

4. 2222222

5. 22222 I'll start thinking, why her and not meㅋㅋㅋ instead if my bias dated someone like Hani or Song Hyegyo who are goddesses, I won't even be jealous and applaud the couple..

6. 2. I'll will be so bitter because I could've been the one who's dating

7. 1... Just thinking about it makes me mad... If he/she's dating a celebrity hated by the public I'll be so stressed outㅋㅋI'll maybe even consider quitting the fandom

8. 222222 I rather he dates someone so pretty so I won't even be able to be jealous of

9. 1... If it's a celebrity that I don't like, just seeing them together will make it worse for my bias

10. 2. I rather my bias dating another celebrity

11. 1. I will be so annoyed and keep thinking "why can't you meet a good person at least?"ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com