Thursday, May 12, 2016

[instiz] MALE IDOLS WITH BIG HANDS AND REAL LIFE OBJECTS AS COMPARISON


Ok so let's start!


Lee Hyunwoo
Everyone holds one cola with their hand but he has two


Zico
He holds a big size cup ramen with one hand


P.O
Holding the well known Chilseong cider


Sungjae
He makes the 1.5L cola looks so small


Is the water bottle just a piece of gum?


He makes the medium sized takeout coffee look like a small size





Dickpunks Kim Hyunwoo
the legendary kumquat pic (T/N: very small orange ish)ㅋㅋㅋbut it's a mandarin


I didn't know that the soju bottles were so small??


Looks like he can just squeeze it with one hand


Exo Chanyeol
Holding all the mic equipment with one hand


Holding the makeup applicator with 2 fingers...


Famous choco latte pic


Chanyeol who makes a Note look like an Iphone with my hand as comparison....


And holding an actual Iphone5






Doing team kills


VIXX Hyuk
How he holds your everyday bottle


Shinhwa Junjin


Kim Soohyun


Kim Jongkook


B1A4 Sandeul




So Jisub


Yoo Yeonsuk



post response: +2
original post: here

1. It's weird how people don't want to shake hands with me because I have big handsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Wow.... I thought that the Iphone was fakeㅋㅋㅋbut it makes my heart flutter so muchㅠㅠ

3. Wow holding colas with one hand... daebak

4. Their fingers are so long.... but it's heart flutteringㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. I just grabbed my Note... how can he hold it like that...

6. Wow.....

7. Big hands are so heart fluttering.... Yeol-ah o>-<

8. Pyo Jihoon ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com