Thursday, May 12, 2016

[instiz] LOTS OF TEEN TOP NIEL'S FANSITES CLOSING DOWN IN THE LAST 3 DAYS

(t/n: did some research, and apparently he's dating someone and was seen in an airport with another girl alone some days ago, his fansites are all going on hiatus/closing down right now :S)






post response: +19

original post: here

1. what's happening?... I don't know anythingㅠㅠㅠ

2. ㅠㅠ I've been a fan since Niel's debut but even so, I'll still be supportingㅠㅠㅠ He shines the brightest on stage, so please keep shiningㅠㅠㅠ

3. hul... What's happening... I'm not a fan so I don't know anything... Anyways to the fans, fighting!

4. what happened...

5. What? Why? But I like Nielㅠㅠㅠ What's happening..ㅠㅠ

6. I saw it on Twitter yesterday, more fansites are closing down than I expected...

7. I thought that there was gonna be some sort of feedback...hmmm

8. I don't wanna make a fuss about itㅠㅠㅠ I'm not sad because he has a girlfriend, but it just seems like he became very different from who he was before and I'm sad because of that...ㅠㅠ

9. must not be your average breaking news if all the fansites are closing down like that.. Fans be strong

10. ㅎㅎ So many fans quit the fandom because of Changjo... He had to risk it too

11. ㅋㅋㅋ Such a good thing that I left the fandom because of Changjo last year

12. I wanna go back to 2012

13. Ahn Daniel wake up

14. it's been 6 years since I liked Niel... But he slowly started to change little by little but I tried to endure it as he changed.. He never gave any feedback concerning his girlfriend... That's enough now.. Just give us a feedback

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com