Sunday, July 17, 2016

[enter-talk] THE MOST BIZARRE CELEBRITY


"I walked to Hongdae to see if a Pokemon would show up... So annoying, I'll go to Sokcho soon... Please if only they could release GPS for Seoul, even if it's just streets..." (T/N: Pokemon-Go can only be played in Sokcho because the rest of South Korea has restriction with Google maps because of safety reasons. So Pokemon-Go only works in Sokcho :P)

He said that he was gonna go to Sokcho and I was like : no way... will he actually go?


And the next night, he went to Sokcho


He showed up on Afreeca TV with a bright expression


"I always get this kind of question during interviews... "this year, what is your goal?"... And I always answer "to live healthily", but now, I'm gonna give you the true answer... I... will become a Pokemon master"


And that night he was also caught on camera in SMTM's audience


???????????????

post response:
[+1116][-17]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2016.07.16 18:09 신고하기
Apparently, his name was originally supposed to be Gildong ("traveler" ish)
210
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.16 21:40 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋJung Joonyoung is hella hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋ Such a likeable hyung seriously
158
4

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.17 00:20 신고하기
Freaking pretty
150
4

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.17 04:01 신고하기
His image is like a mischievous and lazy kid but in fact, he's hard working like an ant. He does music, goes to festivals, prepares for his concerts... And he even has time to do the things he wants among his schedule.. Personally, he has the life I want the most
137
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.17 01:16 신고하기
That's why I like Jung Joonyoungㅋㅋㅋㄲㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That motae freak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㄱHe found such a rare Pokemon, seriously, his luckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
105
3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com