Sunday, July 17, 2016

[instiz] CJAMM'S FAMOUS LINE ON SHOW ME THE MONEY

T/N: This sentence has been trending literally everywheereee (FB, Naver, Instiz, Pann, etc.)


Cjamm: Do you read comments about me?


Cjamm's dongsaeng Ryu Haeun (she's 9 years younger): I feel like I would get hurt so I don't read them


Dongsaeng: Since there will be people who don't like oppa who will write bad stuff about you


CJamm: But having people who always write stuff about me is a good thing


CJamm: whether they write good things or bad things


Cjamm: Oppa is by nature already used to it


Cjamm: People who are happy won't do these kind of things at home (write hate comments)


Cjamm: The (people who write malicious comments) have to vent it out somewhere, so that's why they do it

post response: +9
original post: here

1. People who don't have the guts to write negative comments also don't do it

2. Reading this made me realize once again that Cjamm has such a strong mentality

3. I fell hard for Cjamm after watching thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhy's he so kind, I'm dying from my heart fluttering ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Agrees

5. He's so cool!!!!!!!!!!

6. The way he treats his sister makes my heart flutter so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. This is the real deal, Cjamm is such a cool person

8. I've fallen in loveㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Why's my oppa not Cjamm

10. My heart fluttered when I watched thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Cjamm's age gap with his sister is quite big but seeing how he treats her makes him look so kind

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com