Sunday, July 17, 2016

[instiz] GROUP'S CHOREOGRAPHY HAVING A LOT OF SIMILARITIES WITH OTHER CHOREOGRAPHIES



Gugudan wonderland


OMGirl windy day

Gugudan wonderland


Orange caramel Catallena

Gugudan wonderland

Apink Mr. Chu


Gugudan good boy


After school bang

Gugudan diary


Twice cheer up

post response:+21

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey all look identical

2. They are exactly the same moves?

3. The one where they did the "Aha!" part in Bang is literally the same

4. That's just too identical... And it's not only one or two instances

5. Whenever I watch their stages I always feel like I've seen the choreography somewhere... 

6. But I think those moves are just really common moves in general....

7. I knew that they looked really similar from their dances a while ago and that people will eventually start mentioning it here and there

8. The cheer up one... hul

9. If you put them together like that, of course it looks similar

10. That's kinda similar indeed.... VIXX's dances are always so cool so I was so looking forward to Gugudan and I'm kinda disappointed..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com