Sunday, August 7, 2016

[enter-talk] HANI'S PERSONALITY



Gfriend's Eunha was doing the limbo and fell backwards
(There were a lot of male idols who stood around her)

There are a lot of people bashing Hani for faking her easy-going personality so her image looks pretty negative on PANN nowadays. But seeing her on Weekly Idol made me see her in a new light.



And then, Hani run super fast and stood in front of Eunha






And then when Eunha put her legs down, Heechul and Defconn came up and she ran back right away.

I made this post so that people wouldn't hate on her too much (I'm not her fan)
You always need a concept for broadcasts no?
I like seeing praising posts on PANN way more than bashing posts, so I'm just asking you guys a favor!

post response:
[+1,240][-74]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.07 15:30 신고하기
That's why. I've always thought that Hani was kind and since she hit big after working so hard, I saw her as a person who went through a lot of hardship and I supported her. But there were so many people bashing her and I felt bad for her. Personally, I really like Hani a lot and she's super gorgeous!! Since this is in the 'teens stories' section, I think that it will be better than shifting this article to 'enter-talk'. I feel that if this was posted in 'enter-talk', a lot of people would be cursing at her. (T/N: but OP has already shifted this article to enter-talk the moment we translated it) 
125
7

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.07 22:23 신고하기
But even if she fakes her easy-going personality, she never did anything bad and she looked nice.
114
5

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.07 14:14 신고하기
Seeing this really makes her likable to me. I'm not even an Eunha fan but I find her cool.
114
6

ㅋ |2016.08.07 22:38 신고하기
It's in those short instances that you can really see a person's true nature. This has nothing to do with image-making. Her personality is seriously fineㅋㅋ Otherwise, this kind of considerate sense would'nt show up
49
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.08.07 22:50 신고하기
This happened so suddenly that it's impossible for her to do that on purpose. Nowadays, she looks nice ㅇㅇ.. Before, I just thought that she was a broadcast-noob.
28
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com