Sunday, August 7, 2016

[instiz] SEVENTEEN VERNON'S SISTER GOT CAST ON THE STREETS


"My dongsaeng attends the same school as Vernon's dongsaeng
I'm so jealous, she got street cast by JYP and FNCㅠㅠㅠㅠ
And apparently she was singed under Pledis, but she terminated her contract!
I think she's starting her life as a trainee now, so envious..."





Apparently his dongsaeng is 14 years old

post response: +18

original post: here

1. Wow daebak

2. Hul she's so pretty..

3. Hul if she stayed in Pledis, she would've been in the same company as her oppa what a shame

4. Hul that's rightㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ JYP is way better than Pledis, even though I still like Pledis

5. Sophie-yah ㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠunnie will support youㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Should I believe this...?

7. Wow Vernon is so handsome...

8. She looks like Somi during her Dream team daysㅎㅎㅎ

9. Please don't go to FNC please..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com