Sunday, August 7, 2016

[instiz] SECOND LEADS WHO MADE YOU SIT THROUGH THE DRAMA

When you watch dramas, it's to see the main male lead or female lead
but those are the sub leads that you ended up rooting for instead:

You watch the drama for KimTan

But end up rooting for Choi Youngdo


You watch the drama for Dr. Hong


But end up rooting for Dr. Yoondo


You watch the drama for Trash


But end up rooting for Chilbongie


You watch the drama for Choi Taek


But end up rooting for Kim Junghwan


More than rooting for Ran


You root for Haibara


More than Song Song couple


You root for Kim Jiwon and Jin Goo


More than Gong Yoo and Yoo Eunhye


You root for Lee Sungyun and Chae Jungan


More than Kazehaya and Kuronuma


You root for Ryu and Chizuru


More than Dokseon and Choi Taek


You root for Bora and Sunwoo


This is the sub lead disease

post response: +26

original post: here

1. Haibaraㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. When I watched reply 88 I thought that Junghwan was the main so I fell for Choi Taek thinking he was the sub...But they chose to push Choi Taek instead

3. But Junghwan is definitely not a sub lead disease, he was supposed to be the husband until episode 18....

4. There are a lot of people who prefer the main male lead, but there are even more people who prefer the subㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. That's right... I also caught the sub lead diseaseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. This is meㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋ I always prefer the sub leads

7. I thought that Ryu Junyeol was the main so I liked Park Bogum more, but later, Park Bogum became the mainㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. It depends for me, but my heart still aches for Youngdo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Dr. Yoondo, I like Kim Minseok tooㅜㅜㅜ

10. Jin Goo and Kim Jiwon Haㅠㅠㅠ

11. Normally the main couple will be busy only with romance so it's not funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The sub leads will be in charge of romance+gags+one sided love ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com