Friday, September 2, 2016

[instiz] GRADUATION OUTFITS THAT JAPANESE SHOPPING MALLS SELL

When female students graduate,
they have to wear a type of Kimono called "Hakama" as a tradition











They can rent those at their school
but shopping malls also sell them
I went to see what type of Hakamas they sold in shopping malls























(more pics in the original post)

post response: +1

original post: here

1. It's so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I wish we could wear hanboks as graduation garment
 > I just hope we could wear hanboks on normal days more often
 > Modern style hanboks are also really pretty too

2.  My cousin graduated from a Japanese school, so we went there to attend his graduation and the Korean students were all wearing hanboksㅎㅎ Hakamas are pretty but hanboks are prettier

3. I seriously wished there was a day where we could all wear hanboks like that ㅠㅠ

4. When I graduated from kindergarten I wore a hanbok! As for now, whenever there's a festival I would rent a hanbok and wear it. So I get to wear it at least once a year and take picturesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I hope this becomes a trend here too, if celebrities wore it more often, I'm sure it'll become huge in the general public

6. If there's one or two schools that start doing it, I'm sure it'll be able to spread..! There are a lot of casual hanboks too!

7. What's the difference with this and a kimono?

8. Wow! If we could wear hanboks it'll be so pretty!!bbb I'm so jealous that they can wear traditional outfits like that

9. The one from Liz Lisa is pretty

10. Seriously jjang pretty If only our country could have hanboks during graduation it would be so nice

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com