Thursday, September 8, 2016

[naver] FROM REPLY TO MOONLIGHT... CHRONICLE OF PARK BOGUM'S ACTING


post response: +4.165

original post: here

1. [+8111,-215]
Bogumie is love

2. [+6030, -188]
Park Bogum's personality and face are all perfectㅠㅠ♥

3. [+5870, -184]
He's just a cool guy...He became the guy that everyone wants to become

4. [+5336, -186]
I can always sense his next work being fun

5. [+4784, -187]
Park Bogum is love...❤️

6. [+1309, -60]
Park Bogum, you overlook his visuals because he's so good at acting. As an actor, his potentials are amazing. I like the fact that he built himself up from supporting roles. He's already the trend right now, but I hope he'll become even more trendy. I really wish him to hit bigger

7. [+1291, -58]
Park Bogum's gaze is his strongest weapon, since he can convey his emotions through his gaze, you easily get immersed by him

8. [+1164, -47]
He's only 24 years old. The things that Park Bogum can show as an actor seem to be limitless. I agree with the journalist nim, I'm always curious about the next role that Park Bogum will take and of course I'm always looking forward ^^ I'm having fun watching Moonlight now

9. [+1092, -49]
Girls normally like guys with big hands, who are tall and with a deep voice. But this guy is even perfect at acting too. He'll be amazing in a psychopath's role

10. [+1065, -55]
Ahㅠㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to Sunday because of Moonlight, I like Park Bogum so much♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com