Monday, November 27, 2017

[enter-talk] BUT WHY DON'T BANGTAN HAVE ANY DATING RUMORS?



I'm really curious and I don't mean any harm

post response:
[+158][-8]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.27 22:56 신고하기
I know that they're right at the age when they should be dating and it's kinda unbelievable that they're still not dating, but it's possible that they're all dating secretly too, but even if it was the case, I'm still so thankful. If they were commoners, they'd be able to disregard everyone's gaze and have a true relationship, holding hands and hanging out, but since they're celebrities, because of the job itself, they can't enjoy the same freedom. They must really want to experience that freedom right? I don't really care if my kids date, they're at the age where they can date, so I will support them finding someone pretty. 
104
29

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.27 23:14 신고하기
Even if I will be shocked if I find out they're dating at first, I'll still support afterwards. I just want them to meet a kind person..
102
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.27 23:00 신고하기
Of course they can date. But the kids know how much of an important timing they are in right now, and they know that this is a touchy topic among the fans, so they're probably super cautious ㅋㅋ
101
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.28 01:20 신고하기
Imagine if the first dating rumors is about RM and Taylor SwiftㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋOf course, no one would believe it and everyone will just laugh it out but people would still be shocked. Since she's not even a Korean ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
61
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.27 23:10 신고하기
As long as they don't get caught in an open car or a swimming pool
43
20

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.28 02:24 신고하기
I seriously don't care, but those overreacting people will ruin everything. Those "fans" who don't even follow them will start spreading things like "I'm quitting the fandom today" and go around all communities? Ah just imagining it makes me annoyed already ㅜㅜ I hope that they'll be able to have a pretty relationship without any ruckus 
38
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com