Monday, November 27, 2017

[marriage/in-laws] MY FRIEND BELITTLES ME BECAUSE I DON'T WORK HARD YET EARN A LOT OF MONEY

Related image
(pic not included)

I graduated from college in my 20s and right now, I’m working at my dad’s store
I seriously acknowledge that what I get paid for is not proportional to my abilities. It’s a fact
My monthly pay is 4.2M won (~4K) and it’s been 5 months since I work there.
But my friend is always ridiculing me because of that. He always says how I don’t work hard, yet because I have good parents, I’m able to make good money.
My parents own 5 stores, so their monthly profit is around 60M won (~55K).
The store that I’m taking care of is in the luxurious end, so in one month, we make around 80~90M won margins.
On a normal day we make around 1.8M~2.5M won and on weekends, 3.6M~5M won profit.
I work 14 hours a day, 5 days a week.
They never close, so when it’s busy, it happens that I work 6 days a week. (t/n: in Korea, the standard is 6 days a week).
I arrive at 9AM and finish at 11PM
I cook in the kitchen and it’s seriously hard.
I pay for my phone, my car, food and housing
There is barely any money that’s left in my pockets at the end of the day.
I also feel sorry for my family too
It felt like my whole body is breaking.
Others might think that I’m not having it hard, but wrists hurt everyday…
Although I receive 4.2M won a month, but I’m really saving 3M won (~2.7K).
But my friends all think that I’m living easily and have lots of cash…


post response:
[+537][-29]
original post: here

시아오 |2017.11.27 09:39 신고하기
If they're that envious, do your parents a favor and ask them to come work for your parents' shops. Tell them to come here when the store opens and close at the end... Those friends aren't good friends..
220
5

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.27 09:25 신고하기
Yoru parents raised you well OP, you're a hardworking person, that's why you're working for your parents. Your friends are just working hard being assh*les tsk tsk..
148
27

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.27 10:52 신고하기
If they're that envious, make them work there from young age in the kitchen until their wrists get hurt like you. Seriously, your parents raised you very well, you took responsibility over their businesses and accepted it. Your friends aren't good friends at all, you're just trying to lay food on the table.... If they're able to belittle you like that, they are able to break your heart even more in the future, you should just stop meeting them
129
9

ㅇ |2017.11.27 12:08 신고하기
Whenever I see posts like these, I always see ignorant people like them who are just jealous because they don’t understand. Don’t’ they know that if you work for your parents’ shop, you barely receive anything at the end of the month? You should at least try telling them that although you work for your dad’s shop, you don’t receive much in the end since you pay for everything.. Maybe they think that you’re trying to show off so they’re belittling you, you shouldn’t brag about it.. you can be happy without bragging about it too....ㅋㅋㅋ
56
3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com